The basic Aims & Objectives
1. To encourage scholar researchers to pursue studies and careers in engineering branches and its applications and recognize their outstanding contributions.
2. To setup a forum for national and international community and look for fruitful collaboration also to promote professional interaction and lifelong learning.
3. To promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of the theory and practice of all Engineering and Technology fields and related sciences.
4. To bring together Researchers, Doctors, Scientists, Engineers, Scholars and Students in the areas of Engineering and Technology
5. provides a forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, Research and development, practical experiments, which concentrate on both theory and practices.
6. To encourage and assist the professionals engaged in the above fields to maintain the integrity and competence of the profession and Foster a sense of partnership amongst the professionals, engaged in these fields.
7. To foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within its areas of expertise.
8. To improve the common man’s life by developing new innovative Engineering ideas, Technical tools or models or products of their need.
Call for Contributions
Honorable authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of engineering and sciences are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of papers that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials. English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full length original and research contribution which is neither published nor submitted or under consideration anywhere in any format (print or electronics). Paper submission will be accepted through easychair
Paper Evaluation Criteria
Contribution of the submission
Comments for the authors